DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC SERVICE IT MANAGEMENT - OPM
Department of Public Service Information Technology Management
To keep pace with ICT development to ensure ICT skills and knowledge growth within the Namibian Public Service and install an ICT culture of innovation with a view to making the GRN’ service delivery to the Namibian public more efficient and effective through the e-Government projects initiatives.
To become the Centre for Valuable and Sustainable ICT Innovation in the Namibian Public Service.
Our Core value
Our core values are founded on six principles/pillars, namely; Accountability, Care, Commitment, Integrity, Mutual Respect and Teamwork.
WHAT WE DO
- Promote and coordinated the implementation of the e-Government initiatives.
- Oversee and monitor the acquisition of hardware and software and entry into Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Promote and coordinate the development of sectoral and integrated information systems
- Provide technical support to OMAs in the development, implementation, operation and maintenance of ICT infrastructure in the public service
- Facilitate specialized ICT training in the public service.
Deputy Permanent Secretary:
DPSITM Office of the Prime Minister
Brendan Simbwaye Square
Tel: +264-61-205 6203
Fax: +264-61-257 529
or use one of the following e-mail addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com;
If you are not satisfied with any response received, please write to the Permanent Secretary at:
Office of the Prime Minister
Private Bag 13338,